- To determine the effects of vibration within the
predominant vibration frequency range and magnitudes that may be
encountered during the life of the connector.
- To determine if electrical discontinuities at the
level specified exist.
- To determine the magnitude of axial movement between
mating connectors due to vibratory considerations.
- To establish the mechanical integrity of the
connector system exposed to external mechanical stresses.
- To evaluate the impact on electrical stability of the
contact systems when micromotion between contacting surfaces may be
induced by mechanical means (fretting corrosion).
- Contech Research also has the resources and
experience to design and build custom “fixtures”
that would be used to secure the samples to the Vibration table.
For more information on this or any service we provide, please feel
free to contact us at:
or fax: (508)
Typical test plans